Salsa de Chicharon.
You can have Salsa de Chicharon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa de Chicharon
- Prepare 6 of tomatillos or 4 roma tomatoes.
- You need 6 of serrano chiles.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 handful of cilantro.
- It’s 16 oz of bag pork cracklin/chicharon.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 5 cup of water or salt free chicken broth.
Salsa de Chicharon instructions
- In blender add tomatillos chiles cilantro garlic and water or broth and blend till smooth.
- Heat enough oil to coat a fry pan, when heated add salsa from blender and stir occasionally until it boils..
- When it is boiling add bag of cracklins and let simmer until cracklins become soft..
- You may add more liquid if you like, and at this point you should taste it for lack of salt and add if needed..