Guacamole salsa. So easy and a new tasty twist on traditional guacamole. Salsa Guacamole is one of the easiest and healthiest appetizers you. This is a delicious variation to the classic guacamole, it tastes great with seafood, especially big juicy prawns!
This smooth creamy, guacamole salsa is the best of your favorite Mexican dips. Guacamole salsa is creamy, spicy, and marries your two favorite Mexican dips into one delicious bowl. appetizer. The humble avocado is transformed into a tasty appetizer with the help of McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix. You can have Guacamole salsa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guacamole salsa
- Prepare 7 of Serrano peppers.
- You need 10 of Tomatillo.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken base.
- Prepare 1 of Avacado.
Learn how to make guacamole with the world's BEST guacamole recipe! It's easy to make, naturally gluten-free and vegan, and this homemade guacamole is always the hit of a party! Guacamole is a dip made of avocados, lime, and other fresh ingredients. After making guacamole over and over again (not complaining), we've found a few secrets for making the very best.
Guacamole salsa instructions
- Heat a skillet or griddle on medium heat. I lay a piece of aluminum foil on top for easier clean up..
- Peel and wash tomatillos and put them on the griddle. Remember to turn them over after 3-5 min..
- Clean and take the stem off Serranos and put them on the skillet. These also have to be turned..
- Put the serranos, tomatillo, garlic and chicken flavor in blender. Add 1 to 2 cups of water. The salsa needs to be on the runny side and then you add the avocado and its ready to serve..
The New Guacamole Salsa by Herdez is good with chips as a dip and specialty Mexican dishes such as Tacos, Taquitos, Carne Asada and more. You can add pieces of avocado to give it a little touch. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Guacamole Salsa animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>. De esta manera hemos preparado una salsa guacamole para acompañar a tus nachos o a unas alitas de pollo, por ejemplo, o un aperitivo de huevos con langostinos y tu salsa típica de México.