pork in chipotle green salsa. INGREDIENTS ½ pound tomatillos, husks removed. Combine chipotles, honey, lime juice, vegetable oil, oregano, garlic, and ¼ cup water in the bowl to a food processor or blender. See how to make an authentic Mexican pork stew in green tomatillo salsa.
Unless you have an allergy to delicious food, in which case, we might have an issue. These smoky chipotle pork tacos with fresh salsa are great for a casual party or Saturday night family feast. Meanwhile, put half the coriander, the garlic, green chilli, smoked paprika, allspice, chipotle paste, vinegar and lemon zest in a food processor. You can have pork in chipotle green salsa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of pork in chipotle green salsa
- You need 8 each of green tomatoes (tomatillos) medium size.
- You need 1/2 head of onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of pork cubed.
- Prepare 2 pinch of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken bouilion.
- You need 1 each of chipotle peppers 1 or 2 depends how spicy you want it.
- It’s 3 medium of potatoes cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
This tomatillo salsa from Chipotle has so many layered and complex flavors you would think it takes a long time to make and is super complicated. Spoon one-quarter of the pork mixture onto centre of each tortilla; sprinkle evenly with cheese, green pepper and tomato. Fold bottom edge over filling, then sides; roll up. Add the diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chiles, lime juice, cumin, salt, sugar, black pepper, chipotle peppers, cilantro and onions to a food processor and blend until totally combined.
pork in chipotle green salsa step by step
- add tomatoes cilantro boulion garlic salt chipotle peppers and onion in blender and blend until smooth then put in a pot with a bit of oil of your choice for about 10 or so mins on medium heat.
- add about 1 cup of water or less and taste if it needs more chicken boulion just add. thats what i do..
- then add potatoes.
- now you can brown pork and add seasoning if you like. do this until it browns..
- now add pork to pot and cook for about 30 mins on medium to low heat.
- as a side to go with it i make rice and beans. i hope you enjoy and if you have questions go ahead and ask.
Premium cut of pork combined with spices & onion tossed in chipotle sauce. Soft corn tortilla rolls filled with shredded breast of chicken, covered with spicy yet delicious green tomatillo salsa & topped with melted cheese. View top rated Pork green salsa recipes with ratings and reviews. Baked Brie With Green Salsa, Cumin Pork Potato Filled Tamales, Homemade Mexican Meat Mix, etc. Chipotle Mexican Green Salsa !!! by BB Chef – HideoutTV.