Mild Rotel Taco Soup. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and you can dress it up with all your favorite toppings! This soup is flavorful rather than spicy if you use mild Rotel tomatoes with green chilies. Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup with Hazelnut and Smoked Bacon SconesOn dine chez Nanou.
In large pot mix corn, pinto beans, Rotel, Cajun tomatoes, and tomato soup. This mild taco seasoning has the flavor of traditional taco seasonings without all the heat. It's a kid-friendly version of the old favorite. You can have Mild Rotel Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mild Rotel Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb. of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 pkg. of dry ranch mix.
- It’s 2 can of mild Rotel tomatoes and chilis.
- You need 1 can of homeny.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 pkg. of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of dollop of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Velveeta cubed.
- You need of tortilla chips.
- You need of grated cheese.
- It’s 3 cans of beef broth.
Low carb and keto-friendly Creamy taco soup is warm and comforting. It's packed with veggies and topped with fresh avocado and lime juice and is the perfect way. Rotel: is a canned tomato and green chili mixture and can be subbed with freshly chopped tomato if desired. If the soup is too spicy for your tastes try using mild rotel and mild taco seasoning.
Mild Rotel Taco Soup instructions
- Brown beef,add all ingredients in large pot and bring to boil and boil for 10 mins.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese.
When the cooler weather arrives, soup recipes make their way into my weekly menu. They're economical, easy to make, and always a family favorite. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! Add RO*TEL Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies to queso, tortilla soups, or any of your favorite recipes to spice things up. I just made it according to the directions other.