Pulled Pork Enchiladas. Pulled Pork Enchiladas are a weeknight favorite. Tender pulled pork rolled in corn tortillas and topped with homemade enchilada sauce and two cheeses. If you love pulled pork enchiladas, but don't feel like splurging for dinner out, make this easy casserole version.
Pulled Pork Enchiladas are the ultimate comfort food. These Pulled Pork Enchiladas are so easy to make and full of flavor! Pulled Pork Enchiladas Verde are a perfect easy cheesy comfort food dish for a chilly Fall day, and a great way to use up some of your leftover pulled pork from one of those big sale pork roasts. You can have Pulled Pork Enchiladas using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 5 lb of pork butt.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion choped large.
- It’s 1 cup of bell pepper chopped large.
- You need 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 32 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black course pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of green chili peppers dices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream (helps bind fat free is great as well).
- It’s 1 packages of corn tortilla (flour is ok, but I like to taste my filling more than tortilla.
- You need of Verde Salsa.
- It’s 4 lb of tomatillo.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded, diced(if you like heat leave seeds).
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro(I love cilantro, if you dont put how ever much you like).
- It’s 1/2 slice of onion, grilled or roasted.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, roasted.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt(for taste, you can use less).
These Pulled Pork Enchiladas are made with melt-in-your-mouth pulled pork, fresh made Instant Pot black beans, and the most incredible spicy, creamy roasted poblano cream sauce! Roll the enchilada up and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the top and top with the rest of the cheese. Be the first to review this recipe.
Pulled Pork Enchiladas instructions
- place pork in pot with water, veggies and spice, cover and let simmer on medium high till tender.
- once meat is tender, let cool the take two forks and begin pulling pork apart.
- take a towel and damp it well not soked but enough to wrap tortillas in and steam, this is easier than frying to make soft and less work, place in microwave for 1 min.
- nest place half a cup of cheese, the sour cream and green chili in bowl with pork and combine.
- once combined take tortillas out of microwave and begin packing meat mixture in tortilla, roll leacing seem at the bottom of baking dish.
- boil jalapeno pepper, tomatillos, salt, roasted onion, roasted garlic, and cilantro then place in blender and puree, use 1/2 cup boiled water to loosen salsa, taste add more salt if needed or 1/8 vinager.
- spread a layer of salda on bottom of baking dish place enchiladas seem down cover with salsa and cheese pla e in oven at 350°F. for 15 min till cheese melt, take it out of oven let sit for 8-7 min the n ENJOY!.
This flavorful easy traditional Mexican enchilada dish has a beautiful combination of ingredients such as Texas BBQ Slow Cooker. I have some tiddlywinks for you. Look no further, these pulled pork enchiladas, made with a homemade enchilada sauce and filling The combination of pulled pork, traditional Mexican filling ingredients, such as corn kernels and. Yummy Make-Ahead Oven-Roasted Pulled Pork and a shortcut mole made with Make-Ahead Roma Roasted Tomato Sauce take your weeknight enchiladas to the next level. If you're looking for a fantastic make ahead freezer meal to add to your weekly meal plans, give these Chipotle Pulled Pork Enchiladas a try.