Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce.
You can cook Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce
- It’s 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (sliced thinly).
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sake.
- Prepare of ■ Salsa sauce.
- It’s 10 of Tomatillos.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno pepper (cut into thin strips).
- Prepare 1/2 of Paprika (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Prepare 2 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soup stock granules (consomme bouillon powder).
- It’s 1 of Dried basil.
Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce step by step
- Peel the thin skin off of the tomatillos. Put the tomatillos and water in a pot and bring to a boil, cook until tender. Take them out in cold water and cut into bite-sized pieces. Take the membrane off of the fruit if it can be easily removed..
- In a pot, simmer the tomatillos, onion and garlic..
- Once the juice comes out and the vegetables are tender, add the seasonings, jalapeño pepper, and paprika and continue to simmer..
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken thigh, and cut to make the thickness even. (Make a few slits in the chicken so it's easier to cook through.).
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the sliced garlic to make garlic chips. Once the garlic is fragrant, add the chicken thigh and cook all together..
- Remove the garlic chips before they burn, turn the chicken over, sprinkle on some sake, cover the skillet, and cook it through..
- Transfer the chicken onto a plate, top it with salsa sauce and garlic chips in that order, and enjoy..