Mike's Strawberry Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa.
You can cook Mike's Strawberry Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Strawberry Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa
- It’s of ● For The Salsa.
- You need 2 Cups of EX Firm Strawberries [diced].
- It’s 2 of EX LG Jalapeños [diced – seeds removed].
- You need 1/2 Cup of EX Firm Tomatoes [diced – seeds removed].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Pineapple [diced – fully drained].
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [stems removed].
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Cracked Sea Salt.
- You need of Zest And Juice Of 1 Lime [2 1/2 tablespoons juice].
- Prepare to taste of Red Tabasco [i usually add about 10 dashes].
- Prepare of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [as needed].
- You need of Cinnamon Chips.
- You need Leaves of Lettuce.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Pita Chips.
- It’s of Baguettes.
Mike's Strawberry Pineapple Jalapeño Salsa instructions
- Small dice your fruits and vegetables. De-seed your jalapeños and tomatoes. Zest your lime..
- Gently mix everything together as not to bruise your fruits and vegetables and chill. We like to add Tabasco to this salsa. It gives her a nice little kick that actually pairs quite nicely with the strawberries and pineapples..
- Serve with chips, quality crackers, toasted baguette bread or even atop seafood and meat dishes. Garnish with lime wedges and fresh cilantro. Serve Tabasco to the side. Enjoy!.