You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef, or chicken.
- It’s 1 oz of taco seasoning, equal to one packet.
- Prepare 1 oz of ranch seasoning, equal to one packet.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 can of Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chillies.
- It’s 16 oz of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of white bean chili beans.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of green chillies.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef in large sauce pot. After browned, drain off grease..
- Add seasoning and water to pot and combine thoroughly..
- Add all remaining ingredients..
- Simmer until heated through..
- Serve hot..
- You can serve with chips, tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, or even cinnamon rolls..