You can have Salsa Verde using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa Verde
- It’s 1 of jalepeno or 2-3 serranos.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s 5 of tomatillos.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/8 of onion.
- You need of Salt.
Salsa Verde step by step
- Wash all peppers and remove husks off tomatillos and wash thoroughly..
- Cut open garlic and chop the tops off the peppers and cut the tomatillos in half..
- Boil peppers+ onion+ garlic until soft.
- Blend them with some salt and some cilantro.