Brian’s Green Salsa.
You can cook Brian’s Green Salsa using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brian’s Green Salsa
- Prepare 1 lb of tomatillos (green paper bag tomatoes).
- It’s 1-2 of jalapeños.
- Prepare 1-2 bunches of cilantro.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Brian’s Green Salsa instructions
- Clean and peel tomatillos and garlic. Clean jalapeños..
- Put tomatillos, jalapeños, and garlic in a stockpot with enough water that they are all floating..
- Boil until you start to see the skin breaking on the tomatillos..
- While waiting for pot to boil, clean and de-stem cilantro..
- Drain and dump tomatillos, garlic, cilantro, and salt in to a blender..
- Add 1/3-1/2 a jalapeño at a time until its spicy enough for you liking..
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add more jalapeños as needed to achieve desired spicy hotness..
- Pour to into bowl to serve. Tastes great hot or cold..