🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮. This easy tilapia fish taco recipe with mango salsa is easy to make and the flavors in it is guaranteed to blow your mind. Are you ready for taco Tuesday? Let me tell you shooting this fish tacos with mango salsa was torturing.
Learn to make fresh and healthy tilapia fish tacos with this recipe from Food.com. I love topping them with a mango or pineapple salsa and homemade. These homemade baked tilapia fish tacos are so easy to make! You can have 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮
- You need 1 of tilapia fillet either fresh or frozen (I use frozen one from Costco, and of course I have to defrost it first).
- It’s of Seasoning:.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayennes pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle lemon juice.
- You need of For salsa:.
- Prepare of Chopped jalapeño.
- Prepare of Chopped bell peppers.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped cilantro (leaves some for garnish).
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Served with:.
- Prepare 1 of warm large tortilla.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I love serving these easy fish tacos with a warm batch of tortilla chips and my Homemade Salsa and a side of coleslaw. And these GRILLED FISH TACOS are a great way to ring in the grilling season! Spice rubbed flaky White fish with a slight grill flavor nestled in a warm corn tortilla then topped with a fresh mango salsa, creamy avocado, and zesty chimichurri sauce.
🌮Tilapia tacos with simple salsa 🌮 instructions
- For marinated the tilapia: First, rinse and pat dry the tilapia and rubs with lemon juice. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning and rubs on all the sides of tilapia. (You might not use all the seasoning).
- Heat up the non-stick skillet over medium heat. Then add the tilapia fillet. Grilled on both sides for about 3-4 minutes each..
- Meanwhile make a salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients. Combined well, add lemon juice and salt to taste..
- Warm up the tortilla..
- Transfer the tilapia fillet onto tortilla. Spoon the salsa on top of the tilapia, add some more cilantro, and drizzled with lemon juice, and serve warm. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
Keywords: fish taco recipe, Fish Tacos, fish tacos recipe, fish tacos tilapia, tilapia fish tacos. This was a very simple and easy recipe to follow. The ingredients were pretty inexpensive, but the tacos ended up And salsa. I thought it was as good as any restaurant dish. Skip to Tilapia Fish Tacos with Fruit Salsa content.