Blackened chicken with mango salsa. Be the first to review this recipe. Season both sides of chicken breasts with blackened seasoning. Grill chicken on both sides until no longer pink.
The blackening spices get a little burst of sweetness from a pinch of brown sugar that goes perfectly with the mango salsa. This mango salsa is just plain tasty. Remove pan from oven and place fish on top of steamed rice or whatever you're serving. You can have Blackened chicken with mango salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackened chicken with mango salsa
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Blackening seasoning.
- It’s of Mango diced.
- It’s Handful of cilantro chopped.
- You need 1/4 of onion diced.
- You need of Jalepeno seeded and diced.
- You need of Small tomato diced.
- Prepare of Lime.
Top fish with salsa, a lime wedge and extra cilantro. Tuna steaks are well-seasoned, lightly pan-fried, and served atop fresh-made mango salsa for a delicious and impressive main course. Reviews for: Photos of Blackened Tuna Steaks with Mango Salsa. If mango is frozen, rinse under cold water before chopping.
Blackened chicken with mango salsa step by step
- Coat chicken with blackening seasoning and bake at 350. For 35 min..
- Put remaining diced ingredients in separate bowl and squeeze one lime into ingredients to make mango salsa..
- Top cooked chicken with mango salsa.
Remove from burner and stir in red wine vinegar. Plate dish as pictured on front of card, topping chicken with salsa. These Blackened Fish Tacos are full flavored, healthy and easy to make! Fish fillets are coated in a Cajun inspired spice mix, served in warm Next, make the Mango Salsa. I like a simple mango salsa recipe.