Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶).
You can cook Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶)
- It’s 1 can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes (Salsa Style) in Purée.
- It’s 1/4 of White Onion, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic, halved.
- It’s 1 of lg Habanero Pepper, sliced in 1/2 or 1/3.
- Prepare 1 of md Jalapeño Pepper, sliced in 1/2.
- You need 1 of md Serrano Pepper, sliced in 1/2.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
Fiery Roasted Habanero Salsa (HOT! 🌶) step by step
- Set oven to low broil and raise rack to upper position..
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place onion, garlic and peppers on cookie sheet. Roast until all items are nicely charred on top about 6 minutes. (You might need to remove the garlic aftter 3-4 minutes as it will char first.).
- Pour can of diced tomatoes and all other ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you reach your desired consistency..
- Place in an air-tight container and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to let flavors meld. Will keep up to 7-10 days..