You can cook Mississippi Salsa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mississippi Salsa
- You need 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans (10 oz) of rotel.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cilantro.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt to tast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Mississippi Salsa step by step
- Sauté chopped onion, jalapeños, and garlic in the olive oil..
- Add tomatoes and rotel after 5 minutes. Add all other ingredients. Cook for about 15 minutes..
- Let cool and place in a blender filling blender only a third at a time. Put in a storage container and enjoy..