Homemade Salsa Roja.
You can cook Homemade Salsa Roja using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Salsa Roja
- Prepare 1 can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatillos.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Shallot.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of Fresno pepper.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime Juice.
Homemade Salsa Roja instructions
- Roast the garlic, shallot, peppers, and tomatillos. Remove seeds from peppers and set aside..
- Drain half the juice from the can of tomatoes and add remaining ingredients..
- Rough chop the roasted peppers, shallot, garlic, and tomatillos and add to rest of ingredients..
- Pulse using hand blender or similar device until desired consistency is reached..
- Chill and enjoy..