Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray. Blueberry Salsa is a fresh fruit salsa that is perfect for summer. This recipe is great with chips, but try serving it on grilled chicken too! This King Ranch Chicken Dip is crockpot made and easily shared!
Find more salsa recipes at BBC Good Food. Crystal cut plastic chip and dip trays are Crystal cut plastic chip and dip trays are amply sized for veggies and dip, chips and salsa, shrimp and cocktail sauce, and so much more. Homemade hot salsa dip recipe made with fresh tomatoes is a popular Mexican sauce. You can cook Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray
- You need of Guacamole Dip.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- You need 1 of small sweet onion.
- It’s 1 of small jalapeno.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic salt (to your taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s of Mango Pineapple Salsa.
- It’s 1 of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh diced pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of purple onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green/red bell pepper.
- It’s 8 sprigs of cilantro (to your taste).
- Prepare of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra vinegar olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need pinch of minced garlic.
- It’s of Red Salsa.
- You need of (pick your favorite).
- You need of Corn Salsa.
- You need 1 bag of frozen sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- It’s 1 of diced tomato.
- You need of small amount of cilantro (to your taste).
- Prepare of salt & pepper (to your taste).
- You need pinch of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
This sauce is simple and easy to make at home with fresh ingredient such. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Serve Chips & Dip, Veggies, Salsa & Chips or Create a Party Platter! Jumbo Family Size Chips n Dip Bowl.
Fresh Made Multi Dip/Salsa Tray step by step
- Guacamole Dip: place avocados, cut in half and remove seed, and place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to avocados and mix/smash thoroughly..
- Mango Pineapple Salsa: place mango, cut and dice, place in medium sized bowl. Add rest of ingredients to mango and mix thoroughly..
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette: Puree cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Corn Salsa: Place bag of frozen corn in medium sized pan and cook on medium heat, dice 1/2 cup of purple onion, dice 1 tomato, add salt and pepper (to taste), pinch of garlic salt and place in medium sized bowl. Add heated corn to mixed bowl and refrigerate salsa..
Made of High Grade Restaurant Quality Shatter Resistant Melamine. Great Serving Dish with Dip Bowl for Watching the Game! Salsa to be paired with fish or chicken. Hot and Spicy Fermented Salsa will add excitement to your party and make your guests say "WOW". Can you print my own design or logo on it?