Delicious Chorizo Con Huevo y Salsa Verde.
You can have Delicious Chorizo Con Huevo y Salsa Verde using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Chorizo Con Huevo y Salsa Verde
- It’s of For the chorizo-.
- Prepare 3 of chorizo sausage links.
- Prepare 9 of eggs.
- You need 5 of small corn tortillas.
- You need of For the salsa-.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a medium onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
Delicious Chorizo Con Huevo y Salsa Verde instructions
- First the salsa- Add olive oil, tomatillos, jalapeno, and onion to a medium-large pan. Saute on high heat for 3-4 minutes or until caramelized on both sides.
- Put the caramelized ingredients into a blender. Add in the lime juice, garlic, and cilantro. (You may have to do this in 2 batches) Blend until joined.
- Set it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Onto the chorizo- Place the chorizo in a pan, and with a large spoon, completely crumble the meat over medium-high heat; continue cooking for five minutes or until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- Crack and stir the eggs into the meat for three to five minutes, or until they are scrambled and set with the chorizo..
- Warm up the corn tortillas in another pan, for about 2 minutes.
- Place egg and chorizo into the corn tortillas.
- Serve with the salsa verde and enjoy! I would love to see your guy's pictures!!.