Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa.
You can cook Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa
- It’s of For the Mango Cucumber Salsa:.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of cucumber, peeled and diced.
- You need 2 of avocados, pitted and cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries, rinsed.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- You need of zest and juice of 2 limes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of For the salmon:.
- You need 4 of 5-6 ounce skin on salmon fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa step by step
- To make the Mango Cucumber Salsa: Toss the ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed. Set aside..
- To make the salmon: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle 1/2 tsp. Chili powder over each of the salmon filets. Season with salt and pepper, and place, skin side down, onto the grill or grill pan. Once the skin is crispy, about 2-3 minutes, flip, and continue to cook on other side for an additional 2 minutes, for medium rare, or 3-4 minutes, for medium. Serve alongside the salsa..