Salsa. Salsa usually refers to: Salsa (sauce), a spicy sauce of chopped, usually uncooked vegetables or fruit, especially tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers, used as a condiment. Salsa music, a lively, vigorous type of contemporary Latin American popular music. Marc Anthony – Y Hubo Alguien (Salsa).
Salsa is usually a partner dance form that corresponds to salsa music. In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. You can have Salsa using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa
- It’s 7 of green chilies.
- Prepare 4 of small tomatillos.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 of of an onion.
- It’s 1/4 of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers.
Salsa step by step
- Set broiler to 525.
- Set green chilies, jalapeños, tomatillos, garlic, tomatoes and onion on baking sheet. Put in broiler for about 7 to 8 minutes. You want to make sure it's somewhat charred and getting soft. Flip and do the same on other side of green chilies, jalapeños, tomatillo. Make sure everything is charred and soft..
- Pull baking sheet out of broiler, set on top of oven and let sit for about 15 minutes until cool to handle..
- Add about a half bunch of cilantro in blender along with the 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt, the juice of half a lemon and the half cup of water. Add the green chilies, tomatillos, onion, garlic, tomatoes..
- Before adding the jalapeño cut in half and scrape out the seeds, then add to blender..
- Blend until mixed well, then enjoy.