You can cook Persimmon Salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Persimmon Salsa
- It’s 2 of persimmons (fuyu).
- You need 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- You need of I jalapeño.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pomegranate.
Persimmon Salsa instructions
- Dice persimmons approximately 1/4 inch cubes.
- Squeeze two limes onto persimmons and toss.
- Finely chop the shallot and jalapeño and add.
- To add color add pomegranate and consider avocado, or cilantro as well..
- Eat with chips or great rolled in lettuce cups as well.