You can cook Mango Salsa using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Salsa
- It’s 1 of mango; small dice.
- Prepare 1 T of honey.
- It’s 1/3 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- It’s 1 of lime; juiced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 of small red onion; minced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño; seeded & minced.
- It’s 1 of tomato; seeded & small dice.
- You need 1/2 of avocado; small dice.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
Mango Salsa instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Lit sit overnight to marinate..
- Variations; Grill the ingredients, pineapple, grilled pineapple, papaya, shallots, apple cider vinegar, rice wine vinegar, guava, red wine vinegar, apple, roasted bell peppers or tomatoes, poblano, serrano, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, ancho chile powder, cayenne, queso fresco, coconut extract, orange or lime zest, agave, shallots, yellow onion, grapefruit, mint, lemon, tamarind, white vinegar, champagne vinegar, corn, diced green chiles, goat cheese, coriander seed, puree the salsa.