Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco. This leftover tacos recipe is the perfect excuse for you to eat tacos and use those leftovers from yesterday and even the day before. Heat oil in a skillet or griddle. Warm both sides of each tortilla on the skillet until they are warm and soft.
Turn that leftover taco meat into a decadent taco dip here! With lots of cheese and other yummy ingredients, this dip is sure to be a hit. There's leftover taco meat in your fridge now, right? You can cook Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco
- Prepare 3 small of fried catfish filets (leftover restaurant).
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen black bean and corn blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 2 small of soft flour tortillas.
Otherwise, why are you reading this? Now is the time to put it to use. The contrast between the soft and the crisp, the salt and the sweet, is fantastic — particul. These tacos are the perfect destination for leftover chicken.
Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco step by step
- Heat catfish in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat frozen bean blend for 1 minute.
- Put 2 small flour tortillas on a plate. Top each with catfish (tear or shred with fork and evenly divide ). Top each with half of bean blend and half of cheese. Heat for 30 seconds in microwave..
- Top with salsa, fold in half and chow down..
Taste, and season with salt and pepper if needed. Let diners assemble their own tacos by spreading the warm tortillas with the avocado and then topping with the chicken, cheese, cabbage, cilantro, and a squeeze of juice from the lime wedges. Our favorite chicken taco recipe is one of those meats. Make enough of it and you'll be able to make it Your biggest problem will be deciding if you want to use soft or crunchy tortillas! Just because you have leftover chicken taco meat doesn't mean that you have to eat the same chicken tacos day.