You can have Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1-2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of (optional) shredded cheese.
Taco Soup instructions
- Sautee onions and pepper in a large pot over medium heat. Add ground beef and brown..
- Add cans of tomatoes, beans, and corn..
- Add broth, water, and seasoning. Mix well..
- Bring to a boil and then lower heat and allow to simmer 20 minutes..
- Garnish with delicious cheese..