Basic Tomato Salsa.
You can cook Basic Tomato Salsa using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Tomato Salsa
- You need 7 of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of fresh red chillies. Whatever kind you like, I used red poblano & jalapeño..
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of half a white onion.
- It’s 1 of bunch green onions.
- Prepare 1 of bunch cilantro.
- It’s 3 of limes.
- It’s 1 small of dash of vinegar (optional).
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Basic Tomato Salsa instructions
- In a large, hot, dry pan char garlic cloves, peppers & tomatoes. Cover to steam soften. Let skins get a little blackened..
- While those are cooking add to your blender the onions, cilantro, lime juice. Reserve a little bit of the green parts of the scallions..
- Add some salt and blend. Add the rest of the veggies and pulse to desired consistency..
- Taste to adjust seasoning and add vinegar if desired. I like just a few drops of rice vinegar..