Corn and Black Bean Salsa.
You can have Corn and Black Bean Salsa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 of jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 1 of lg tomato.
- You need 1/2 of med onion.
- Prepare bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of salt.
Corn and Black Bean Salsa step by step
- Open Corn and Black Beans and pour into colander to drain.
- Dice tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onions, and cilantro.
- Add all ingredients to large bowl.
- Season with lime juice (start with 2 tblspn…Add more as needed to taste.).
- Add cumin (start with 1 tblspn and add more if you like).
- Salt to taste…done! Enjoy!!.