My Favorite Salsa.
You can have My Favorite Salsa using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Salsa
- You need 8 of tomatillo.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of hatch chili.
- It’s 1 of Poblano chili.
- It’s 1 of Serrano chili optional, if you like it hot.
- It’s 3 of limes.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of avocado.
My Favorite Salsa step by step
- In a large, dry skilet on high heat, char the tomatillo, chilies & garlic. I like to cover them to steam a little to..
- When they are softened, and the skins are blackened in some places, remove from heat..
- In a blender add all other ingredients and pulse a few times..
- Now add tomatillo, garlic & chilies. Don't forget the lime juice! You can add water if needed..
- Blend to desired consistency, and taste to adjust seasonings..
- Enjoy! Great with seafood & grilled meats..