Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers.
You can cook Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers
- Prepare of Jalapeño Poppers.
- You need 1 packages (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Extra Large Jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of small Bag Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s 1 of small Bag Motzerella Cheese.
- It’s 1 Bottle of GOYA Seasoning [or, lightly sprinkle garlic powder – onion powder – cumin – parsley – black pepper – salt].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Your Favorite Green Chilie Salsa.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- It’s of Crispy Coating.
- It’s 1 box of Panko Bread Crumbs [about 2 cups].
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
Mike's EZ Baked Jalapeño Poppers instructions
- ° Clean jalapeños. ° Slice evenly leaving the stem attached to one side. ° Carefully hollow out seeds and inner membranes. ° Lightly sprinkle Mexican 3 Cheese and Motzerella Cheese. ° Tightly pack in Philadelphia Cream Cheese to the centers of jalapeños. Add green salsa. ° Sprinkle with GOYA Seasoning and Cayenne Pepper if desired. ° Refrigerate poppers until fully chilled..
- Whip eggs. I usually add additional GOYA Seasoning to this mixture but, it's not necessary..
- Fully dip poppers in egg mixture..
- Dip jalapeños and generously coat in your Panko Bread Crumbs. Pack those Panko crumbs deep into your cream cheese! Mind you, the crumbs won't stick very well to the backs of the jalapeños but, they'll be crispy on the tops!.
- Place on lifted wrack sprayed with a non-stick spray. Make sure they're all leveled evenly. I sprinkle again with GOYA before baking..
- Here's a cool tip – if you don't have a lifted wrack – bunch up a large piece of tinfoil as pictured below. Picture pulled from my New Orleans Truck Fries recipe. Lightly spray tinfoil with Pam and place poppers lightly on top..
- Bake at °350 for up to 45 minutes or, until poppers are browned and the cheeses are fully melted..
- Serve immediately with a Bronco Berry Sauce and ice cold beer. Enjoy!.