You can cook Cucumber Salsa using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salsa
- It’s 2 of cucumbers peeled, seeded, and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of minced fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of diced bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of reduced fat sour cream.
- You need 1 of -2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Cucumber Salsa instructions
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the sour cream,lemon juice, lime juice, cumin, and seasoned salt. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Delicious!.