Shrimp pockets with mango salsa. These shrimp tacos with mango salsa are a quick and easy dinner option that features tender shrimp, sweet and tangy mango salsa, and creamy cilantro lime sauce, all inside warm corn tortillas. The fresh mango salsa is the perfect counterpart to the spiced shrimp and creamy sauce. My favorite salsa for Shrimp Tacos is Mango Salsa.
Looking for a shrimp taco recipe? This Cajun Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa recipe from Delish.com is the best. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. You can cook Shrimp pockets with mango salsa using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pockets with mango salsa
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp deveined and cleaned.
- It’s 1 of mango.
- You need 1 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 of bag baby spinach.
- It’s 4 piece of tin foil.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Make mango salsa: In a medium bowl, combine mango, avocado, lime juice. This recipe for shrimp tacos with mango salsa is easy to make for a delicious lunch or dinner. It'll become your new go-to recipe this summer! For the salsa: Mix the mango, red onion, jalapeño and cilantro in a bowl.
Shrimp pockets with mango salsa step by step
- Heat up grill or oven.Fold the sides and ends to a large piece of tin foil. Lay flat on counter..
- This is for each serving. Rub olive oil on bottom of tin foil. Put a handful or 2 of spinach on bottom. Add couscous on top of that . Pour 3 tablespoons of water over couscous..
- Add shrimp on top with a dash of garlic powder, pepper and salt. Fold foil into a square pocket so no air will be getting out..
- Place on grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes..
- While pockets are on the grill chop your onions,jalapeño, cilantro, avocado, mango. Here is a quick way to cube a mango if you have never cut one before. Just remember there is a huge pit and you cut down the fat sides of the mango. Leaving the middle uncut..
- Put all chopped ingredients in bowl and squeeze lime juice on top. Mix.
- Open packets and scoop onto a plate. Top with the mango salsa. Enjoy.
Add the lime juice, salt and sugar. Season the shrimp with the cayenne and ¼ tsp salt. Fill the tortillas with the shrimp and top with the black bean and mango salsa. Now ReadingSpicy Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa. In a medium bowl, stir the mango with the red onion, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice and cilantro to combine.