😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa. This colorful mango salsa recipe is so easy to make! It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. Fresh mango salsa is great with chips, on tacos and more!
A very tasty and simple mango salsa. It can also be used over chicken, with fajitas, or with quesadillas. I chop up the ingredients in my food processor to save time. You can have 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño pepper minced.
- It’s 1 of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of mango diced.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Sauce/dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vinegar (I used mango infused vinegar).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sambal (or chili flakes).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of squeeze the mango that's left around the seed and get as much juice as you can from the mango.
Easy Mango Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. And then promptly used a few to make my go-to favorite recipe for surplus mangoes — mango salsa. Mango salsa recipe with fresh ripe mango. With only few ingredients, this is a perfect party pleaser.
😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa step by step
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside..
- Chop/dice/mince all the other ingredients and mix together with the sauce..
- Keeps well in the fridge for few days (never really last that long here) serve with chips, grilled chicken wraps/pitas, salads , or alone 😊 enjoy! 🌼.
When it's mango season, you can give it a try this easy salsa to go with your corn chips/ tortilla chips. It makes a soulful side for chips. This sweet & spicy mango salsa recipe will be a hit at your next party! Homemade salsa is so easy to make – serve it with chips, tacos, nachos and more! Change up your salsa game with this sweet, spicy homemade mango salsa recipe!