Quick Fresh Salsa.
You can cook Quick Fresh Salsa using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Fresh Salsa
- Prepare 2 large of fresh tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of jalapenos, chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper (about 3/4 tsp).
Quick Fresh Salsa instructions
- Chunky salsa. Dice and mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Have plenty of tortilla chips handy!.
- For a thinner salsa, blend ingredients in a blender for a couple seconds. And have plenty of tortilla chips handy!.