Easy Homemade Salsa.
You can have Easy Homemade Salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Salsa
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sugar.
Easy Homemade Salsa step by step
- Gather all ingredients..
- I used my single sized ninja blender, so just fill with all ingredients. I put the tomatoes in last because that way I can fill it up with more or less..
- Pulse about 4 times in your blender. Pour into a bowl then serve. Mine was cold because all my ingredients came out of the fridge, but serve cold..