You can have Mexican Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Soup
- You need 2 lb of steak diced.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (half drained).
- It’s 3 of small potatoes diced.
- You need 1 packages of key lime cilantro skillet sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/3 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 can of green chile (2 hot 1mild).
- Prepare dash of garlic salt.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of grated cheese (mexican blend).
- Prepare 1 packages of corn chips.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of guacamole.
Mexican Soup instructions
- Turn crock pot on low.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot except tomato paste.
- Stir occasionally and cook on high for about 3 hours.
- Add tomato paste to thicken.
- Cook on low for 1 more hour..
- Serve in bowls top with mexican cheese blend and sour cream serve with corn chips and guacamole.