Cabbage salsa. This is a mild salsa that you can heat up with how ever many peppers you wish to add. The cabbage absorbes the flavors of all the other ingredients. This is a great party food.
A crisp refreshing Cabbage Salsa with cabbage, onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno and lime. I know some of you may be turning up your noses and saying "cabbage salsa?!" but bear with me. This is our most requested party contribution! You can cook Cabbage salsa using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage salsa
- Prepare 4 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeño.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Our cabbage salsa is similar to the cabbage pico de gallo served at Mexican restaurants. Then a cabbage salsa is perfect for you. It takes what's so good about homemade coleslaw and combines it The pepperoncini supply more of the mildly spicy tang that's so good about this salsa. Mango salsa cabbage wraps with crispy baked tofu and an irresistible peanut sauce.
Cabbage salsa step by step
- Super simple: cut it all up, put it in a bowl, add liquids, salt and pepper to taste, serve..
- Note: jalapeño is to your taste too. I used half of one deveined with no seeds and it was minimally spicy.
Cajun Cabbage Soup Haiku: "Perfect spice for me, daughter said, 'eek! It's too hot!' Didn't like ketchup." I increased the onions, not having any leeks, and kept everything else the same, other than browning. An Asian Cabbage Salad recipe, packed with crunchy cabbage and carrots, sweet oranges, and toasty almonds and sesame seeds, all tossed in a tangy dressing. Add cabbage and scallion and toss to coat; season with salt. Season steak with salt and Transfer to paper towels.