Salsa. Salsa usually refers to: Salsa (sauce), a spicy sauce of chopped, usually uncooked vegetables or fruit, especially tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers, used as a condiment. Salsa music, a lively, vigorous type of contemporary Latin American popular music. Marc Anthony – Y Hubo Alguien (Salsa).
Salsa is usually a partner dance form that corresponds to salsa music. In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. You can cook Salsa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa
- You need 1 of Large Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Small Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 2 tbsp of green pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Chipotle in adobo sauce (not the whole can).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of of a lime (juice).
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers.
- Chop up tomato, onion, garlic, green pepper and cilantro. put salt, chipotle, lime juice and water in small sauce pan add what we chopped up to the pan stir..
- Bring to a boil and boil for 4 min or so..
- Put ingredients in blender and pulse. Put in dish and refrigerate till cold. Enjoy!.