Watermelon salsa. I've already shared recipes before on the site for my favorite mango salsa, strawberry salsa, blueberry salsa, pineapple avocado salsa, and pear. Turn a staple summer fruit into an exciting new snack. Eating Well's Watermelon and Tomato Salsa will be a sure hit at any summer fiesta.
Over the weekend we ate a lot of. Spoon the salsa into the watermelon bowl. Most normal people would call it Watermelon Salsa. You can cook Watermelon salsa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon salsa
- You need 3 cup of chopped watermelon.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped tomato..
- It’s 1 small of jalapeno. seeded n minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
And technically, that would be correct. Salsa, after all, is technically a garnish or sauce made with uncooked vegetables or fruit. Watermelon adds a pleasant sweetness to this amazing salsa. Watermelon salsa is refreshing, flavorful and will be the hit of the summer!
Watermelon salsa step by step
- Chop up watermelon in small cubes.
- Cut n half tomato n drain juice n seeds. Chop remaining tomato into small cubed pieces..
- Mince jalapeño and cilantro..
- Chop up red onion n small pieces..
- Add all ingredients together (including basil) with lime juice and refrigerate for couple hrs..
Tropical Watermelon Salsa – Women's Health. Women's Health shares an easy recipe for tropical watermelon salsa. Tasted gives you a smart, fresh take on the culinary world, its chefs, its. This no-cook salsa pairs sweet and juicy watermelon with smoky chiles. Looks like gravy, tastes like summer.