You can cook Simple Salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Salsa
- It’s 2 each of red onion.
- You need 1 1/2 each of tomato.
- Prepare 1 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 each of lime.
- You need 1 tsp of tajin spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Simple Salsa instructions
- Chop everything up except the lime. It doesn't have to be finely chopped..
- Add oil to a pan put everything in it and sautee for 5 minutes on high..
- Squeeze lime in the blender or food processor. Add oregano and tajin..
- Add the sauteed veggies and blend….. Cool it for 5 minutes and its ready to serve!!!.