Tomato Beef Taco Soup.
You can have Tomato Beef Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Taco Soup
- You need 1 can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Diced jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need of Blue corn tortilla chips.
Tomato Beef Taco Soup instructions
- Cook ground beef in 10-inch sauce pan until brown..
- Drain grease..
- Stir in tomato soup and all other ingredients (besides tortilla chips). Cook to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to low heat for five minutes..
- Add tortilla chips and you're done!.