Cranberry salsa. Cranberry Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cranberry Salsa is an amazing holiday appetizer that is pretty taste served over cream cheese. Fresh cranberries are minced up with jalapeno into a healthy, fresh, and vibrant salsa.
Fresh Cranberry Salsa, perfect for turkey tacos! Cranberries, apple, scallions, ginger, chili, cilantro This is a quick and easy salsa recipe made with fresh cranberries, apples, ginger, scallions, cilantro. Cranberry Salsa is a fun, seasonal twist on traditional salsa perfect for the holidays! You can cook Cranberry salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry salsa
- Prepare 12 oz of Cranberries.
- It’s 1 each of Shallot.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 each of Jalapeno.
- It’s 2 each of Lime.
Homemade salsa is very easy and delicious to make but change it up with fresh cranberries? This cranberry salsa will make you feel like a celebrity. Don't let the fresh cranberry season get away from you without making this. I won't tell if you decide to make it and keep it all to yourself.
Cranberry salsa instructions
- Peal outer layer from shallot, cut into quarters and chop in processor..
- Working in batches process the cranberries in processor..
- Cut off the end of the jalapeno and remove seeds and ribs..
- Remove the leaves of the cilantro from the stems and process with the jalapeno. Working in batches if necessary..
- Combine all processed ingredients in a larger mixing bowl. Juice the two limes into the ingredients and stir to combine..
This fantastic Cranberry Salsa Dip recipe was shared with me by Carol Reich of Hillsboro, Oregon. Carol won a Dip Contest on the Satellite Sisters Radio Show with this outstanding and also. My fresh cranberry salsa recipe requires no cooking and combines loads of fresh cranberries with spicy jalapeno peppers and a few other ingredients for a quick and easy holiday salsa. I seriously don't know what possessed me to buy these cranberries. I didn't even know if cranberries.