ham with salsa. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Be the first to rate & review! Perk up your taste buds with this colorful salsa made from sweet, juicy peaches — the perfect sauce for a thick slice of grilled ham.
Making Bacon, Egg, Ham, and Cheese Burritos with Salsa. Smoked and cured spiral-cut hams come with baking and serving directions. Coat ham in salsa, simmer in skillet with. jalapenos, then add to ham. You can have ham with salsa using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ham with salsa
- Prepare 1 of fully cooked bone in ham (cut meat off the bone and cut into cubes )approximately 3-4lbs cut off the bone…
- It’s 3 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 4 of jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 slice of onion.
- It’s 4 cup of of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Place ham on grill over pan. To serve, cut ham slice into serving-size pieces. Garnish with peach or nectarine wedges and. You've never had nectarine salsa or a ham sandwich like this before!
ham with salsa instructions
- in blender add water,tomato, garlic, jalapenos, and onion. blend on high till smooth….Set Aside….
- in fry pan heat oil to medium high heat and add the cubes of ham meat to the pan and stir occasionally until golden brown..
- add the salsa in the blender to the fry pan with the ham..
Mix the savory with the sweet in this Ham Sandwich with Nectarine Salsa recipe. Here's a spiral ham recipe with a deliciously tropical twist.mango and brown sugar flavor a tasty glaze, and when you add some green onions to the mix, you've got a flavorful salsa to serve with the ham. Brush ham all over with glaze; cover shank end with foil. For the salsa, peel the apples, cut into quarters and remove the seeds. Whip up a quick and easy ham salad spread with hard-cooked eggs, mayonnaise, and pickle relish.