Cucumber salsa. This keto friendly cucumber salsa recipe has about half the carbs as the traditional kind. Easy to make Cucumber Salsa recipe – a fresh, flavorful salsa made with a tangy vinaigrette. If you're looking for a fresh new salsa idea, I think you'll love this healthy cucumber salsa recipe.
This cucumber salsa is crisp, fresh and a delicious alternative to regular salsa. My favorite way to eat them is Cucumber Ranch Salad, but this Cucumber Salsa is a close second! Betty demonstrates how to make Cucumber Salsa. You can have Cucumber salsa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber salsa
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion.
- You need 1 of chopped jalapeño.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 4 1/2 tsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduce fat sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips.
This a great side dish that can be served with a casual lunch or a more extensive dinner meal. Almost all the ingredients come straight from the garden. A great use for those surplus cucumbers and tomatoes-you can only make so many pickles, right?! Summer fresh garden salsa with cucumbers, red bell peppers, onion, jalapeño, and mint.
Cucumber salsa instructions
- In a bowl, combine cucumber, tomato, red onion, parsley, jalapeño, cilantro and garlic.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, lemon and lime juice, cumin and salt.
- Pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently to coat.
Click HERE to save this recipe for Creamy Cucumber. Here's a fantastic way to use cucumbers. You'll love the creamy and crunchy texture and super fresh flavors. This fresh, tangy cucumber salsa is perfect for grilled fish or on its own as a simple side salad. Well balanced and easy to make, the flavor mellows and the cucumber softens as this sits.