"Taco Night" Soup.
You can have "Taco Night" Soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Taco Night" Soup
- You need 2 cup of leftover taco meat(cooked and drained beef with taco seasoning).
- It’s 2 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- You need 1 can of cream style corn.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes in juice undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of blacked beans drained well.
"Taco Night" Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients in a large pot and heat through. Serve!!! Easy Peasy!!!.
- Serve with shredded cheddar, crushed tortillas and sour cream if desired..