Homemade Healthy Salsa.
You can have Homemade Healthy Salsa using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Healthy Salsa
- Prepare 5 each of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh squeezed lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 each of jalapenos, seeded, membranes removed and diced.
Homemade Healthy Salsa step by step
- In a large mixing bowl combine all above ingredients. I tend to like a little extra garlic and lime juice in mine. :-).
- It's always better on day two! complements to beach body, via Pinterest for this great salsa recipe!.