spicy mango salsa. This colorful mango salsa recipe is so easy to make! It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. So, let's shout happy birthday with this fresh mango salsa recipe!
Spicy Mango Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Spicy Mango Salsa is super refreshing; it's spicy, it's sweet, it's crunchy but soft and tangy and goes good with just about anything… it's also loaded with so much flavor and so much good stuff. This Mango Salsa is juicy, sweet, refreshing summer in a bowl! You can cook spicy mango salsa using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of spicy mango salsa
- It’s 1 of mango.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno (fresh or jar).
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
It's made with ripe mangos, crunchy bell peppers, zingy red onion, zesty cilantro, spicy jalapenos and tangy lime for the perfect balance of. This spicy mango salsa is a sweet and succulent side dish to add flair to any Mexican inspired dish. Easy to make, tasty, with just a little kick of spice! This sweet & spicy mango salsa recipe will be a hit at your next party!
spicy mango salsa step by step
- dice the mango put into a bowl.
- chop or dice the jalapeno, green onions, garlic, red pepper, cilantro and avocado.
- add chopped ingredients to the mango.
- add 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- 1 table spoon on lemon juice.
- add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- mix and serve with chips, fish, chicken or tacos.
And salt pulls it all together. What type of mango is best for mango salsa? Mangos aren't just exceptionally tasty, they are also have incredible healing properties. Before too long, this spicy mango salsa will be your go-to recipe. It makes a great potluck dish and everyone will be asking you for the recipe.