Enchilada Themed Soup.
You can cook Enchilada Themed Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Themed Soup
- Prepare 2 of cans Enchilada Red Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of whole red tomato – diced.
- You need 1/2 of of a purple onion – diced.
- Prepare 1 of whole green chili – diced.
- Prepare 3 of tablespoons butter.
- It’s 1 dash of of basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of of rosemary.
- It’s 1 dash of of cumin.
- You need 1 dash of of paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1 of can of Cream of Chicken soup.
Enchilada Themed Soup instructions
- Heat up your red enchilada sauce in a pot and add the dash of basil, rosemary, cumin and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- After your red sauce is at a boil mix in the can of Cream of Chicken soup. Then follow the directions on the can and add milk. Side Note: If you want it a little more creamer then do half milk and half, Half and Half.
- Bring to a boil again and then turn on medium heat. Dice your tomato and then add it all to the soup and let cook..
- In a small pan put your 3 tablespoons butter and let it melt. Then add your diced onions and green chili and a little dash of paprika and basil. Cook until it's almost caramelized. Then add to the soup..
- Stir after adding the onions and green chili. Then it's ready to eat so enjoy :).
- Side Note: The next day the soup will be even better because all those spices will make it taste even better. So enjoy :).