You can have Chucky Salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chucky Salsa
- You need 3 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 large of jalapeno.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of diced hot green chiles.
- You need 1/3 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 2 dash of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 dash of chile powder (as desired).
Chucky Salsa instructions
- Dice onion, tomatoes, peppers and jalapeno and place in a large bowl.
- Open all cans and pour the green chiles into bowl and one full can of tomatoes. Drain juice from the remaining can into the bowl for desired consistencyof salsa then drain the rest out in the sink and dump the tomatoes in the bowl..
- Add sugar, salt, chile powder and minced cilantro into bowl and mix until fully dissolved..