Chicken Adobo Tacos.
You can cook Chicken Adobo Tacos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Adobo Tacos
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 lb of pre-cooked and shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of fresh lime.
- Prepare 1 of your favorite taco shells.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of fresh lime.
Chicken Adobo Tacos instructions
- Puree cilantro stems (only), tomatoes, jalapeño.
- Heat puree in sauce pan over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half. About 10 minutes.
- Stir chicken into pan. Let simmer..
- Drain black beans. Heat over medium low heat in small skillet. Mash when tender..
- Season chicken and beans with salt and pepper to taste..
- Assemble tacos. Top with squeezed lime juice, chopped cilantro leaves and sour cream.