salsa. Salsa usually refers to: Salsa (sauce), a spicy sauce of chopped, usually uncooked vegetables or fruit, especially tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers, used as a condiment. Salsa music, a lively, vigorous type of contemporary Latin American popular music. Marc Anthony – Y Hubo Alguien (Salsa).
Salsa is usually a partner dance form that corresponds to salsa music. In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. You can cook salsa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of salsa
- Prepare 3 clove of fresh garlic.
- It’s 3 each of jalepenos.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of lg whole tomatoes.
Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers.
- in blender.
- add cilantro.
- then whole tomatoes.
- then the rest of the ingredient..
- then only pulse til the consistency you want. I like mine with texture..