The Best Salsa in the World.
You can cook The Best Salsa in the World using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Salsa in the World
- You need 10 of jalapenos.
- It’s 15 of serranos.
- Prepare 8 medium of tomatillos.
- You need 4 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of brown onion.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of The amount of chiles will vary on how hot you want the final product..
The Best Salsa in the World instructions
- Peel and wash the tomatillos.
- Place in enough water to cover them..
- Heat on high till water boils..
- Simmer on low till they turn dull in color and get soft..
- While you wait for the tomatillos to finish….
- Preheat oven to 400 or grill..
- Place jalapenos, serranos, and onion (cut in half and peeled), and whole garlic head on grill or in oven..
- These item will roast till they turn slightly charred and soft..
- When roasting is almost complete, place tomatoes (cut in half) on grill. These will roast till slightly charred and soft..
- When all that is done, add half of your cooked tomatillos to a blender along with the rest of the ingredients that were roasted. (garlic will have to be peeled).
- It might take a couple of blender fulls to complete the process..
- Blend the bunch of cilantro last, add salt to taste..
- Chop green onion and add before you place salsa in fridge..