Easy Garden Fresh Salsa.
You can have Easy Garden Fresh Salsa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Garden Fresh Salsa
- It’s 5 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 of jalepeno peppers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro (adjust per personal taste, we go strong).
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt, add per personal taste.
Easy Garden Fresh Salsa step by step
- Dice tomatoes and place in large bowl..
- Finely chop onion and add to tomatoes..
- Cut tops off jalepenos, deseed, and finely chop, add to bowl. (some seeds can be left in for additional heat).
- Mince garlic and add to bowl..
- Finely chop cilantro and add to bowl along with lime juice and salt..
- Stir thoroughly, refridgerate, allow to sit for an hour and serve!.